Domestic Violence Cases

Domestic Violence Cases Pepper and Nason Attorneys at LawIf you are a victim of domestic violence or you have been accused of domestic violence, you can find the strong advocate you need at the law firm of Pepper and Nason. Serving Southern West Virginia, including the cities of Beckley, Charleston, Hamlin, Clay, Madison, Winfield, Ripley and Pt. Pleasant and the counties of Boone, Clay, Jackson, Kanawha, Lincoln, Mason, and Putnam, Pepper and Nason has a longstanding reputation for skilled legal representation, a deep dedication to clients and a proven record of results.

Given our vast experience in both family law and criminal law, we are in a unique position to help people in domestic violence cases, including:

  • Divorce cases in which a client has been abused or falsely accused of domestic violence.
  • Civil cases in which a party is seeking or opposing the issuance of a protective order.
  • Criminal cases in which a party is facing criminal charges for alleged acts of domestic violence, violation of a protective or restraining order, or other related charges.

We understand that victims of domestic violence often find it hard to reach out for help. You can be confident that we will offer the personalized and compassionate support you are entitled to receive. We also understand that it can be terrifying if you have been falsely accused of domestic violence and realize that your liberty or parental rights are in significant jeopardy. We are strong and caring advocates who provide the superior client service and strong advocacy our clients require in difficult times.

The team at Pepper and Nason is highly knowledgeable, experienced and skilled trial lawyers who are committed to making a positive difference in your case and in your life. We take time to handle each case with a high level of care and commitment. With more than 60 years of combined experience, our three attorneys are prepared to vigorously protect your rights. To schedule a consultation with Pepper and Nason, call (304) 346-0361.